Epionce Skin-Care Products Give You Deep Revitalization
On October 12th, 2002, Dr. Carl Thornfeldt and a formulation chemist who had been employed at one of the largest beauty companies in the world developed the humble beginnings of Epionce.
They created Epionce’s initial product line, started the company Episciences, Inc., and launched the initial Epionce product line at Dr. Thornfeldt’s medical firm.
Dr. Thornfeldt knew that Epionce products had to be backed by the studies that all physicians would expect. In addition to this, he wanted to make sure that the technologies that Epionce used in their products moved beyond the drawing board and could pass rigorous clinical trials.
The results of the Epionce Renewal Facial Cream when paired with Lytic Tx made Dr. Thornfeldt’s dream come true. The physician investigators and the participants found that Epionce could achieve the same degree of skin improvement as more standard glycolic and retinoid products, but without the skin peeling and redness.
Have a Look at Some of Epionce’s Products
1. Milky Lotion Cleanser – If you’re looking for a daily cleanser for sensitive and dry skin, look no further. Epionce’s Milky Lotion Cleanser is the best at removing makeup, pollutants, dirt particles, and more. The best part about Epionce’s Milky Lotion Cleanser is that it does not harm, irritate, or cause your skin to experience unnecessary dryness.
2. Purifying Wash – Looking for a face-and-body-cleansing gel for your day-to-day needs? Epionce’s Purifying Wash might be just the ticket. The salicylic acid it contains has been proven to be excellent at treating acne blemishes.
3. Purifying Toner – There are days when minute traces of dirt, oil, and makeup don’t seem to wash away. Thankfully, Epionce’s Purifying Toner offers a practical solution to those problems. The botanical ingredients used to make Epionce’s Purifying Toner do a fantastic job of controlling the different circumstances that irritate the skin.
4. MelanoLyte Tx – MelanoLyte Tx is another botanically based product from Epionce that is fantastic at brightening and correcting the visible appearance of dark spots. It has been clinically proven to reduce dark spots without causing skin irritation.
5. Intense Defense Serum – Using a mixture of botanical sources of Vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, Intense Defense Serum delivers impressive results for healthier-looking skin. If you would like a safe alternative to professional-strength serums, Intense Defense Serum is your go-to. In fact, in many cases, use of Intense Defense Serum has resulted in better results than professional-strength serums.
Epionce is currently taking the world by storm with its plethora of results-based products. Many people are plagued by skin issues and try plenty of expensive treatments that only seem to exacerbate the problems.
Epionce’s products are cheaper than the alternatives and have proven themselves time and time again. The reason why Epionce is doing so well is because their products work. They don’t bother with marketing, because they let their products speak for themselves. Try Epionce and experience the quality results for yourself.
Which Product Is Right for You?
Interested in trying out Epionce products for yourself? Meet with Dr. Yoash Enzer, a board-certified surgeon and Rhode Island’s top laser and cosmetic specialist, to learn about the products that we offer. Contact us today for your consultation.