New Safety Protocols
Conveniently located to serve Providence, RI
All of our lives have changed as a result of the Coronavirus. During our six-week closure, we have been closely monitoring the pandemic and government regulations so that we can safely resume treating patients. We have adapted safety recommendations set forth by the Rhode Island Department of Health, the CDC, and many professional medical societies. Receiving an aesthetic treatment or medical care can be a source of comfort that we can provide for you in a time of great community stress. By creating an office safety policy and instituting new protocols, we can now provide a safe and welcoming atmosphere for our patients and staff.
All patients will be asked these questions during their confirmation call from our office, and again at check-in on the day of their appointment.
We are doing our best to prevent transmission of the Coronavirus as per our safety protocol, and we appreciate your understanding during this worldwide pandemic.
- Have your tested positive for Coronavirus?
- Did you ever have symptoms of Coronavirus in 2020, but were never tested?
- Do you feel sick with symptoms of a cold, sore throat, runny nose, sinus infection, sneezing, body aches, or a fever or been sick in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who is sick, under investigation, or who is known to have Coronavirus in the last 14 days?
- Do you have conjunctivitis (pink eye) now, or have you been in contact with anyone who has had pink eye in the last 14 days?
- Have you lost your sense of smell or taste in the last week?
- Have you traveled outside the RI area, or have been in contact with anyone who traveled from outside the RI area in the last 14 days?
- Curbside Check-In: Please remain in your vehicle and call 401-274-4464 upon arrival. Our staff will ask screening questions and let your know when the office is sterile for you to enter.
- Please wear a face mask at ALL times! Dr. Enzer/ Ashley Wright, FNP will advise when to remove it. (If you do not have one, we will supply at a cost of $5.)
- Please email/fax completed paperwork prior to appointment, or hand-give to staff if necessary.
- No person may accompany you into the office unless you require physical assistance, or a medical guardian.
- Please leave all personal items/ large handbags at home. Keep payment readily available in pocket or wristlet.
- Use floor markers to physical distance (6ft) from counters/staff.
- Upon entry, a staff member will take your temperature with a no-contact thermometer.
- Use floor markers to physical distance (6ft), and small table for personal items.
- Follow staff’s direction to handle payment.
- Our office is using non-contact signatures for credit cards slips.